Multiples Group financial advisory team has the capability in handling different financial restructuring mandates by mainly doing:
- Assessing the financial structure of the company and determining its financial situation
- Assessing the advantages and the disadvantages of the company’s situation and performance
- Determining the optimal capital structure for the company accordingly
- Forecasting the future financials of the company and assess whether the company needs debt or equity financing
- Assessing and restructuring the financially distressed companies and adjusting its financial statements, along with developing the valuations that are used as negotiating tools in that case
- Preparing the required documentation to help the company approach financial institutions or potential investors
Multiples Group has successfully offered this service to 24 regional companies of sizes ranging from 3 to 2,500 M USD in 7 different categories.